How Long is Your Wishlist?

• Oblivion was great. But it is generally considered to be the backrunner of the trilogy. Morrowind and Skyrim are considered the better titles.

• @ScottAlanMiller I almost have no games on my wishlist at the moment, and I don't think any of them are on steam. Lol the last game that I bought on steam was goat simulator lmao. (hilarious little game where you parade as a goat that can attack people, ride bikes, jump on trampolines and cause mayhem and panic).

<3 Morrowind :) Still have a copy around here somewhere.

• Mine is 83 - you don't get to 500+ games having a short wishlist :)

• @Slicer316 said:

<3 Morrowind :) Still have a copy around here somewhere.

It was you who got me into Elder Scrolls!

• @ScottAlanMiller Oblivion is the backrunner? That's sad if that's so, I found it to be the most enjoyable. Skyrim is awesome, and as long as you're willing to mod, it's still surpassing brand new games in every aspect, but Oblivion was less buggy, and had more to do.

• I liked Oblivion a lot, but it has lost its place, for better or worse, in the minds of Elder Scrolls players. It was neither first nor is it current. It wasn't the biggest. Being the middle child is always hard. Except for Star Wars V, the middle child rarely comes out on top in popularity. Even though it was Oblivion that really took the franchise mainstream.

• I too had trouble getting into Oblivion, but had a blast with Skyrim. At some point I'll go back and revisit the prior games (probably when I'm old and retired and have the time for it :)

• To answer the OP, mine is about 17 games long. There are a few in there that I want to play, but more of them I just want to own a Steam copy of since I'd played borrowed copies of them before.

• @tolstoshev said:

I too had trouble getting into Oblivion, but had a blast with Skyrim. At some point I'll go back and revisit the prior games (probably when I'm old and retired and have the time for it :)

Oblivion takes a little bit to warm up to. It's quite good, though, once you are rolling with it.

• 11 with the Infinity Engine games topping the list.

Looks like your connection to GAMRHAUS was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.