What's Your Favourite Zelda Title?

• Few series have as many fans as does the Legend of Zelda series. But there are different camps with different opinions as to which titles were the true classics. It seems pretty universal that the three big favourites seem to be some combination of A Link to the Past (SNES), Wind Waker HD (Wii U) and Ocarina of Time (N64) with a small contingency pulling hard for Majora's Mask (N64.) What about you, what do you feel was the best title or the hidden gem of the series, and why?

• Link to the Past, or The Minish Cap.

• @Dominica is playing the Minish Cap through right now on the Wii U. Much better on there, you can actually see it. It looks like probably it would be my favourite of the 2D era titles.

• Of the titles that I have played, which is probably eight or nine of them even though I believe that I own them all, Wind Waker HD is far and away my favourite. I've always been a sucker for cell shaded graphics, though.

• @ScottAlanMiller On that topic, tried Gravity Rush or Borderlands?

• Nope, not yet.

• Probably going to be in the minority here, but Majora's Mask is probably my favorite Zelda game, followed closely by Wind Waker.

• @coliver said:

Probably going to be in the minority here, but Majora's Mask is probably my favorite Zelda game, followed closely by Wind Waker.

That consistently seems to be one of the four that makes everyone's top pick list. It's just the least common of the four that are always chosen. But it has a very strong following. I have the gold cartridge of it still for the N64.

I really with that the two N64 titles would be remade for the Wii U and released in HD. The N64 versions are so low quality. Given how important those two 3D titles are, I think it would make sense for Nintendo to do them again. I would definitely buy them again and give them another try on the Wii U if they were remade to use a modern graphics engine.

• I've only played Twilight Princess, but that one was very well done.

• @ScottAlanMiller said:

@coliver said:

Probably going to be in the minority here, but Majora's Mask is probably my favorite Zelda game, followed closely by Wind Waker.

That consistently seems to be one of the four that makes everyone's top pick list. It's just the least common of the four that are always chosen. But it has a very strong following. I have the gold cartridge of it still for the N64.

I really with that the two N64 titles would be remade for the Wii U and released in HD. The N64 versions are so low quality. Given how important those two 3D titles are, I think it would make sense for Nintendo to do them again. I would definitely buy them again and give them another try on the Wii U if they were remade to use a modern graphics engine.

If they re-released those two in HD on the Wii U I would actually buy a Wii U. I'm tempted with the new SmashBros coming out but this would tip the scales.

• @tolstoshev said:

I've only played Twilight Princess, but that one was very well done.

That one is on the higher side of my list. I have it on the Wii and it was pretty decent. But the story was so weak, still, that I just could not get engaged.

• @coliver overall the Wii U is pretty weak. If I didn't have little kids, I would not have gotten it.

Looks like your connection to GAMRHAUS was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.