League of Legends suggestion

• @Slicer316 Agreed xD

• @_Jow33d remember there are 5 people on a team. Those are 7 figure prize pools lol split 5 ways.

• Have a good night gents! :) gotta go for now!

• @_Jow33d also added you, good night!

• I know that people love LoL the game. The community though is a bit... toxic? I used to play when it was first released but it isn't my kind of game and being a casual player is punished by the community (several private message relating to how much I vacuumed and derogatory statements about my assumed sexual orientation and the promiscuity of my mother.)

Not saying everyone in the community is like that, but the overwhelming majority that I played with were. It got to the point where I would only play when I had four other people I knew online. Just thought I would share the experience that I have had with the LoL community.

• @coliver My initial experience with LoL was pretty good, but it quickly got to be about the same as yours. Although, most competitive games are like that.

• @Mike-Ralston The thing about LoL is the skill. Not good at the game/ new to the game = labelled dogsh*t and you don't get anyone trying to help you a decent amount of the time. That's a big problem that i have with their community...

• @coliver said:

I know that people love LoL the game. The community though is a bit... toxic? I used to play when it was first released but it isn't my kind of game and being a casual player is punished by the community (several private message relating to how much I vacuumed and derogatory statements about my assumed sexual orientation and the promiscuity of my mother.)

Not saying everyone in the community is like that, but the overwhelming majority that I played with were. It got to the point where I would only play when I had four other people I knew online. Just thought I would share the experience that I have had with the LoL community.

This would be my concern. I haven't played LoL, but I've played other MOBAs, and it seems like the community is among the worst of any online community. As a recent joinee my vote would be to build a community of gamers who may or may not play LoL, rather than a community of LoL gamers.

• @Mike-Ralston said:

@coliver My initial experience with LoL was pretty good, but it quickly got to be about the same as yours. Although, most competitive games are like that.

I've also played DOTA2 (because I'm a masochist) and while there were still some people who lambasted me for my lack of MOBA ability, the majority of public games that I had joined were much friendlier and seemed like they actually wanted to help. I wonder if it is because of how that game is tied to your Steam account and they were threatening some permabans for bad sportsmanship for awhile there.

• @Slicer316 You kids and your newfangled pokemans.

Looks like your connection to GAMRHAUS was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.