Your Vote for the Best SNES RPGs

• Secret of Mana was mine. Finished it a couple of times.

• @tolstoshev said:

Secret of Mana was mine. Finished it a couple of times.

That one was great. Love it. I own it in several places, like on my Wii VC.

• I can't believe there aren't any votes for FFII(IV) or FFIII(VI). Those are the two games that really introduced me to the idea of RPGs and building a world sized story.

• Definitely Chrono Trigger and Earthbound. Some day I'll getting around to playing Secret of Mana and the FF series. I was never really into RPGs as a kid so I missed a lot of good games.

• Chronotrigger I had a hard time getting into not having played it back in the day. Still gotta try Earthbound one of these days.

• @tolstoshev said:

Chronotrigger I had a hard time getting into not having played it back in the day. Still gotta try Earthbound one of these days.

Earthbound is amazing. Try to track down the scratch and sniff pad that goes with it. You miss something if you can't scratch along with the game.

• @ScottAlanMiller said:

@tolstoshev said:

Chronotrigger I had a hard time getting into not having played it back in the day. Still gotta try Earthbound one of these days.

Earthbound is amazing. Try to track down the scratch and sniff pad that goes with it. You miss something if you can't scratch along with the game.

I'm sorry what?

• @coliver said:

@ScottAlanMiller said:

@tolstoshev said:

I'm sorry what?

Never played it, I take it? EB came with a full booklet and a scratch and sniff bad with the original cartridge. This game is seriously classic.

• @ScottAlanMiller said:

@coliver said:

@ScottAlanMiller said:

@tolstoshev said:

I'm sorry what?

Never played it, I take it? EB came with a full booklet and a scratch and sniff bad with the original cartridge. This game is seriously classic.

Nope, never played it. I've heard amazing things about it though.

• It's a fun adventure and really cute. Very different style RPG. You can't take it too seriously, yet it is a very well made game for its time period.

Looks like your connection to GAMRHAUS was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.